12-7-2015

12-7-2015

Level I Push Press (75%) 4 x 5 — Handstands (Headstands, wall, freestanding, HSPU progressions, etc.) Level II Push Press (75% 5RM) 4 x 5 — Handstands (Headstands, wall, freestanding, HSPU progressions,...
11-25-2015

11-25-2015

Level I “Double Weasel” Pull Up 4 reps Push Up 8 reps KB Swing (24 / 16 kg) 12 reps AMRAP in 20 min Compare to “The Weasel” (AMRAP in 10 min) on 7-30-2015 Level II Strict Press 1 1 1+ (at 80% – 85% – 90% 1RM) — “Nate“ Muscle Up 2 reps Handstand Push Up 4 reps KB Swing (32 / 24 kg) 8 reps AMRAP in 20 min Compare to...
11-17-2015

11-17-2015

Level I Deadlift (90%) 7 x 1 — “Diane” Deadlift (225 / 155) Handstand Push Up 21 – 15 – 9 reps for time Compare to 1-24-2015 Level II Power Clean (75% 3RM) 5 x 3 — “Diane” Deadlift (225 / 155) Handstand Push Up 21 – 15 – 9 reps for time Compare to...
11-10-2015

11-10-2015

Level I Deadlift (85%) 6 x 2 — Single Under 30 reps KB Swing (24 / 16 kg) 20 reps Push Up 10 reps AMRAP in 15 min Level II Power Clean (M.E.) 3RM Compare to 10-20-2015 — Double Under 30 reps KB Swing (24 / 16 kg) 20 reps Handstand Push Up 10 reps AMRAP in 15...

10-26-2015

Level I Push Press (75%) 4 x 5 — Odds – Push Up (~25% MRT) Evens – Pull Up (~25% MRT) EMOTM for 20 min Level II Push Press (75% 5RM) 4 x 5 — Odds – Handstand Push Up (~25% MRT) Evens – C2B Pull Up (~25% MRT) EMOTM for 20...