Endurance is one of the ten general physical skills of fitness. It’s also the sport of choice for many people.
Here at Full Circle Endurance we treat running (or swimming, biking, rowing, rucking, obstacle course racing, etc.) just like any other skill… to become better at it you must PRACTICE it. Our programming strives to get you faster and stronger… faster! The benefit to this approach is that by eliminating unnecessary volume and focusing on high QUALITY skill training supplemented with a smart strength and conditioning program (i.e. our CrossFit WODs), proper nutrition, and mobility work you will be able to:
- Run faster
- Run longer
- Run injury free!
Make no doubt about it, this type of training is not easy. It it were, then everybody would be doing it. But you’re not “everybody.” You want to be better. We believe the journey is part of making the results more rewarding. Our programs are designed to maximize you as an athlete and to elevate your fitness.
2016 Training Camp Schedule:
- Monument Avenue 10k (race is on April 9th) Training Camp
- 10 weeks long (information meeting on Tuesday, January 26th at 7pm and Saturday, January 30th at 10am)
- Training runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays as a team each week + 1 homework (distance) run
- Costs: $135 for CrossFit Full Circle members, $195 for non-members
- Purchase packages here
- INAUGURAL Triathlon Training Camp!
- 20 week plans for either an Olympic or Half-Ironman distance race (Two different locations/dates available to race in VA or NC)
- Information meeting on Thursday, April 14th at 6:30pm OR Tuesday, April 19th at 6:30pm
- Monthly INDIVIDUAL training plans provided to you by YOUR personally assigned coach
- Access to a WEEKLY open water swim training session through a proven partner in the Richmond area
- Training plans include detailed WODs for swims, bikes, runs, CF sessions, strength training sessions, and more!
- Included will be a “fundamentals” program for the beginner who has not trained CrossFit Endurance before and advanced programming options for those who have
- You will also get a SWEET tri-suit (or top/bottom combo if you want) that YES you get to keep and MUCH more!
- Costs: $279 for CrossFit Full Circle members and $349 for non-members
- Purchase packages here
Megan joined Full Circle in early 2012 and began coaching endurance classes in 2015. A former college soccer and track athlete, she is passionate about teaching people to run better and faster. Learn more about Megan.